Monday, July 13, 2009

the Half-Blood Prince...

... comes out on Wednesday & really has nothing to do with this post, aside from Emma Watson.

See, I've been holding back from posting more Emma & more Fall 2009 stuff. It's summer, and we should really try and enjoy the minimal amounts of "summer" that we get here by not thinking about Fall, cuz before you know it, it'll be snowing... AGAIN! Ehhh... but it was only a matter of time until I'd cave and do another Emma or Fall post. And I've been waiting forever to post this one... because...

OMG. EMMA WATSON = The Fall 2009 face of BURBERRY.



The kohl-liner. I wish I could wear kohl-liner like her.

She's also rumoured to be designing a new clothing line for teens, with plans to donate the proceeds to UNICEF. AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment