Sunday, June 7, 2009

My 2 cents..

She speaks! I apologize to my fellow bloggers MC and Carly J for my late contribution. Only this afternoon was I inspired, or should I say peeved. I walked into Zara hoping to find something to add to my wardrobe and I found it! A pair of porpoise, suede, strappy, wooden wedges. They were perfect and immediately I thought of all these different outfits I could pair it with and the possibilities were endless. Problem- the right shoe was a 36 and the left a 37. WTF??!! Who had the nerve to do that? Of course, being Zara, everything else was a 38,39,and 40. Everyone has different sized feet. One's bound to be slightly larger than the other, but I implore you not to take it out on the rest of the world. I bet everyone's thought of doing a little switcheroo like "hey I can steal this belt from this shirt, noone will notice". No. Nuh-uh. I hope your conscience kicks in from time to time cause that ain't right. This is why we suffer from twist-tied shoes that are so hard to try on. Because of certain stealing, lying shoppers.

To add to this dilemma, Zara has terrible customer service. No internal transfers, no website you can purchase from, and they won't call the other stores for you. Thank you Zara for making it difficult to find what we love. Unless you have friends in cities where they are located, you are out of luck. Snag the thing that you love right away. K I'm sorry..I love you Zara. I didn't mean any of that.


Here's a picture of my deepest desire. I stole it from somewhere and didn't cite. Is that wrong? I don't care.
:

1 comment:

  1. The nerve! If i go to LA in the next month I will stop at every zara i can find and snag u a pair.

    p.s. those are the most sophie shoes i have ever seen. i bet the outfit combo included one of your adorable boyfriend cardigans and some sort of cute short.

    ReplyDelete