Thursday, June 18, 2009

Some Call It "Used". I Call It Vintage.

What Do You COVET?

The Weekend Guide (click me biotch)

My favorite website in the entire world (DailyCandy-you should get their A to Z book too!) posts a Weekend Guide every Thursday with fun and fabulous things to do, eat, make, buy, smell, touch...you get the point.

This week the folks at DC posted a suggestion for a consignment store called Covet. I checked it out and it is un-real. I know we are always complaining that dreary old E-town doesn't have nearly enough (read: any) decent vintage stores for us fashionphiles to get off on. Le sigh.

But I have never been opposed to resorting to the net for goodies before and I am definitely not going to start now.

Be sure to check the shoe section. Excuse me as I mop the puddle of drool that has accumulated on my desk.

1 comment:

  1. FACT!!! there aren't ANY decent vintage stores to get off on. it hurts my heart... like, A LOT.

    holy sh&t this website is ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete